Well-written machine learning paper examples – from reddit discussion:
- CycleGAN is very well written (along with being great research) – https://arxiv.org/abs/1703.10593
- Masked Autoregressive Flow did an excellent job explaining autoregressive flow.
- Probabilistic Inference Using Markov Chain Monte Carlo Methods
- Sharp Thresholds for High-Dimensional and Noisy Sparsity Recovery Using l-1 Constrained Quadratic Programming (Lasso)
- statistical modeling the two culture by Leo Breiman, who made Random Forest
- L. Gatys, A. Ecker, M. Bethge, A Neural Algorithm of Artistic Style
- Olaf Ronneberger, Philipp Fischer, Thomas Brox, U-Net: Convolutional Networks for Biomedical Image Segmentation