TensorFlow 1.0.0-alpha just released.
Major Features and Improvements in TensorFlow 1.0.0-alpha:
- TensorFlow Debugger (tfdbg): command-line interface and API.
- New python 3 docker images added.
- Made pip packages pypi compliant. TensorFlow can now be installed by pip install tensorflow command.
- Android: person detection + tracking demo implementing Scalable Object Detection using Deep Neural Networks.
- Android: pre-built libs are now built nightly.
- New (experimental) Java API.
- TensorFlow/models have been moved to a separate github repository.
- tf.mul, tf.sub and tf.neg are deprecated in favor of tf.multiply, tf.subtract and tf.negative
TensorFlow 1.0.0-alpha source code: