What is Deep Learning?
Bay Area Vision Meeting: Unsupervised Feature Learning and Deep Learning:
Books on Deep Learning:
- Deep Learning Book by Ian Goodfellow
- Neural Networks and Deep Learning by Michael Nielsen
- Computer Vision is covered by most, if not all, of the deep learning resources
- Recurrent Neural Networks (RNNs) are the basis of neural network based models that solve tasks related to sequences such as machine translation or speech recognition. Must read: Karpathy’s post and Chris Olah’spost on LSTMs
- Natural Language Processing (NLP): CS224d is an introduction to NLP with deep learning.
- Reinforcement Learning: videos of David Silver on RL Andrej Karpathy’s post on deep reinforcement learning
Building a Deep Learning Box: